Monday, May 25, 2015

MDP estimated three burglary of Susana Zabaleta

A three million pesos amount the sum that was stolen on Saturday from the safe of actress Susana Zabaleta, while the actress offered his theater performance "The Addams Family" in the Insurgentes Theater.

The actress gave a press conference in which tearfully expressed his impotence by the fact, and assured that come to the end to find those responsible, so who knows, it could be an alleged criminal gang of Colombian origin, which dress pretty well and travel in luxury cars.

"I was all alone, I think it is a band, which are two, there is always one who is caring out, also travel in good cars are armed because when one of the policemen was near my house there are some security because it is the Marcelo Ebrard dad, he detonated shots and then these I believe one of them threatened the police, are trajeada people, people that you see and not think that they are thieves, "he explained.

Zabaleta said curiously criminals knew the day she would not be in addition to where the box in which there were pesos, dollars, euros, children passports, visa, jewelry and personal documents he found.

"I do not know if there was someone or a deal but they came straight to the safe, the safe had cash, dollars, my daughter goes to Europe, family jewels, things I had bought with great sacrifice and passports of my children, it took passports, mica, took everything, "he said.

He also said that on Saturday night the mayor of Mexico City, Miguel Angel Mancera, contacted her to offer his support, and said that he feels in complete insecurity, she and her children fortunately not in his home in the delegation Alvaro Obregon.

"I would say to the families who are not absolute security, Dr. Mancera told me to offer me all your help, but how can you sleep alone at home with your children? I think it's really sad that while you are making money someone quite like you are not worth what you're doing. "

"I came for the theater curiously policemen who were in the corner which saw the door shattered, but it was so with malice, broke the windows, my room always have closed and broke completely, used my sheets to take everything which were on the road, "he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment