Monday, May 4, 2015

Paris Hilton shows support for Pacquiao

The Paris Hilton singer shared in Instagram some pictures where beside the Filipino boxer Manny Pacquiao, who tonight will face Floyd Mayweather appears.

In one instant, the actress, who looks smiling wrote: selfie Time with the #PacManMannyPacquiao.

US adds several actors, singers and producers who have shown their support for Pacquiao and gave their forecast confrontation.

However, Emmanuel famous as the singer puts the American Floyd Mayweather as the winner. "I think Mayweather will win What I like most is that a Mexican Pacquiao knocked him out, but I feel I have more fights, more time and older, I feel that Mayweather is going to be the winner. "

Tonight, Mayweather and Pacquiao will face off in the ring at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, one of the most anticipated fights in recent years.

No comments:

Post a Comment