Monday, May 18, 2015

Philippe Katerine, "President Moi, I would impose the tarantella and stuffed in schools"

In France in 2020, a secret meeting was held at the Elysee to go up the side of President Bird, played by Philippe Katerine in Gaz de France. The film is screened in the most off parallel section of the Cannes Festival, Acid ...

"This president wants to do, without any cynicism, and of course refers to other presidents," laughs the singer and comedian who said he had "inspired of [his] father" to embody.

A number of solutions are being considered in the script of this fiction film written by Benoît Forgeard and Emmanuel Lautréamont. 20 Minutes asked Philippe Katerine to comment on each of them ... What he did with a lot of fantasy.

First solution to begin the reconquest: Music In Gaz de France, President Bird always ends his speeches or interventions by a song. Philippe Katerine, music, "is fundamental because it is the generosity." Also sing: "it makes you want to be together." And then there are the traditional dances, "President Moi, I would impose the tarantella, the quadrille and stuffed in schools. "

Second solution: self-mockery The movie mania of self-mockery, as with the newspaper headline headline "Bird is cooked" in the wake of a disastrous performance of a new president on television ... "If I were president I would serve in a slightly less than him, "says Philippe Katerine. But it must be that the film makes laugh. "Personally, I appreciate the mea culpa of Francois Hollande, for example, although it is not quite self-deprecating. "

Third solution: escape Just announce my death, suggesting at one point the president Bird. "To disappear on its own, without dying of it, I have a neighbor who did Vendée. And I understand, "said Philippe Katerine.

Fourth solution: love It is a French representative council convened in the Elysées basements that this idea: to encourage the President to declare that Bird is love ... "President Moi, I would never do that: it is even what seems most cynical said Philippe Katerine. I fall in love, but then I would disappear. I would live this history thoroughly, but in the greatest secrecy. "

Fifth solution: bomb the banks And if the most radical solution was also the most effective? Bomb the banks in any case the final decision will be taken, totally improvised, President Bird in the movie ... "The solution is radical indeed, but the temptation is strong. The policy of scorched earth, I think if I were president, I would serve a lot. "In practical terms? "I would see us well return to the days of barter ... The euro, all this is still largely old-fashioned ... But I believe that my program would stop there. "

No comments:

Post a Comment